Skip to main content
- Northeast Iowa Community College's "Earn to Learn" program works with local community businesses to get students job experience in their future career paths.
- Mike Omari, a father of five, is on his pathway to a college degree and career with the help of Hawkeye Community College and the Governor's Emergency Education Relief Fund.
- Iowa Lakes Community College earns top scores for aviation program
- Iowa Western's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee's outstanding co-leader Ambé White, was recognized as Iowan of the Week by Congresswoman Cindy Axne for her dedication and passion for her DEI work. Congratulations, Ambé!
- DMACC's new criminal justice center provides realistic training for students
- Briar Cliff University signs new articulation agreement with Northeast Iowa Community College
- Kirkwood's new student center opens! We're excited to check it out at next year's Community College for Iowa Trustee Conference.
- Naomi Sea Young Wittstruck (DMACC's Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) and Eddie Diaz (Director of DMACC Perry VanKirk Career Academy) spoke about Hispanic Heritage Month which runs from September 15 through October 15.
- Northeast Iowa's Regional Academy for Math and Science offers high school students opportunities for dual enrollment and Career Pathway Certificates.
- The RN to BSN 3+1 agreement allows students to go to Kirkwood for 3 years to complete their Rn degree before going to the University of Iowa to receive their BSN degree.