We had the great opportunity to partner with ESG to help our colleges develop new pathways to alignment and create solid action plans for the future during a recent workshop. Specific pathways include:
1. Treating credit and non-credit students equally
2. Providing clear credit determination for non-credit courses
3. Guiding learners effectively to the next stage of the process with clear communication
4. Creating operational cohesiveness in leadership, data, and internal processes
5. Eliminate barriers that prevent transitions like financial aid or registration
A great article written about this collaboration can be found on their website.